Friday, April 15, 2016

Xamarin App Development from Beginner to Advanced!

Learn how to build cross-platform apps for iPhone and Android using Xamarin!


Description :
This course is for the average person who would like to earn sizeable money as a freelance app developer. I did it years ago and never looked back. Now I have no boss, as much holiday as I like and love what I do!
This course is also for those who want to put their own creativity on the app stores, which is also a great way to earn money. In fact one of my app clients earns between $9,000 - $15,000 per month from in-app ads.
I assume you know nothing about programming / developing mobile apps and take you right from the start. If you can program, then all the better – some of the concepts will be familiar to you. However you will still earn a lot about how Android and iOS do things, which is invaluable knowledge.

Price : $30 FREE    
Get Course